About 5 miles north of Ames I realized that I had taken Amelia's sippy cup out of my purse when we had gotten home earlier. Luckily, she is capable of drinking through a straw so I was relieved to not have to turn around. She LOVED seeing her Daddy in the middle of the day and didn't leave his side until he had to go back to work. Here are some pics from our lunch outing today.
Action shot of Amelia trying to use a normal glass like a sippy cup. This was just lucky timing on the picture taking.
Amelia loving having Daddy hold her. By the look of her eyes I think she was regretting only taking a 45 minute nap in the morning.
I just thought this picture was hilarious and had to include it.To sum up, we had a great time--even if the ride home involved 25 minutes of crying, one stop to check out the crying, and 5 minutes of sleeping. Don't worry, that 5 minutes was an ample substitute for a nap in Amelia's opinion. Needless to say, there were no tears and no fussing at bedtime tonight. We plan on having more lunches with Daddy on a regular basis to everyone's delight.


3 comments:
ok, i didn't think this was possible, but she managed to get even CUTER since i last saw her! especially love the last shot. great photos sondra!
Love these pics!!!
I love that you guys had lunch with Daddy! I'm glad you will have more - she sure seems to enjoy it...especially the drinking and holding parts :)
Post a Comment