13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
Today we celebrate that baby B has 20 weeks down and 20 weeks to go! I love knowing that my baby is developing more and more so she or he can make the grand entrance to the world. I have been feeling considerably well throughout this pregnancy. There have only been a couple nauseous days and less migraines than I had with Amelia! Hooray! Of course, I'm unbelievably exhausted, but let's face it-- I'm chasing around a 13 month old and not sleeping the best. I keep saying that pregnant or not, I'd be tired!
During our next 20 weeks you can pray for the following for us:
- Our ultrasound next month would show a growing and healthy baby.
- Baby B is not born for at least another 7 weeks, but preferably 17+. My doctor was concerned with Amelia that I might be a candidate for preemie babies. They think this time we will not have any problems since Amelia did so well and was carried even past term. We hope this is the case too. We know of at least two preemie babies right now who are fighting to stay healthy and continue to develop. The comfort in this is that we have a BIG God who has a plan.
- Health for our family. As I'm sure you have heard, the flu and H1N1 are not exactly the safest things for pregnant women or little kids. It's probably not good for a husband who is very busy working and taking care of his family either.
- Continual energy for Andrew and I as we face a lot of decision making and preparations for the baby. We want to have energy to pour love and care into each other and our little girl!
- Amelia as she will have many transitions in the next few months that she doesn't fully understand. She has already been a champ at switching over to whole milk and eliminating the bottle. Last weekend she went from having her pacifier at bedtime and nap-time to not at all. She's been doing well with this and we are so proud of her! We want her to have enough time between all transitions so that she isn't frustrated or upset.

1 comment:
awww! i love you guys. love the psalm too :)
you will definitely be in our prayers. i actually receive similar requests from women i meet weekly, and if i had to list all the babies and mommas i was praying for, i'm not sure i could do it.
but i will make sure to pray specifically for you and the things you are needing at this moment!
love ya! m(&k)
Post a Comment