Saturday, October 20, 2012

What I really meant was...

Hey, remember that time that I said we were going to relax this weekend? 

Apparently, what I really meant was that our family was going to experience a stomach bug and spend lots of time cleaning floors, taking baths, and doing laundry.  I guess it's motivation???

Anyway, that was last night.  Everyone is sleeping in today, well hopefully.  Except for me.  I woke up at 4:30 when Ruby jolted me off the couch upon which I passed out and haven't been able to sleep since then.  But, hey: I'm all ready and dressed for being out and about... except I should probably stay here and take care of the sickees and not spread germs among the public...hmphf.  Alright, maybe a little cat nap until someone awakens.  We're still going to have a great weekend, darn it. :)

1 comment:

kyleswife said...

no offense, but if you can keep those germs there, that would be great. sorry you are being forced to "relax" (ha) by your sicknesses :( feel better soon guys!