Okay, honestly we're not ready for that. Although lately the weather is getting much cooler. At least Ruby is adorable with her winter gear on!
Edit: Also, this was taken at Kmart. WHY have I not been to Kmart sooner?! Nobody is there and it seems pretty similar price-wise to Target and Wal-Mart. Anyway, just a shout out for that untapped resource if anyone is looking for a new, less busy shopping experience.
Edit: Also, this was taken at Kmart. WHY have I not been to Kmart sooner?! Nobody is there and it seems pretty similar price-wise to Target and Wal-Mart. Anyway, just a shout out for that untapped resource if anyone is looking for a new, less busy shopping experience.
2 comments:
my sister used to work at kmart in high school in a neighboring "big" town. i haven't seen one in years!! that hat is totally adorable, and so is ruby!
Mar! When you come here I will take you to Kmart! We can even take all the kids. I am not worried about disturbing anyone there because there isn't anyone to disturb, haha!
Post a Comment