Thursday, May 5, 2011

Young Love

You know how you find something and it can take you back to a different time and a different place.  Well, I was looking for the memory card I'd just taken out of my camera a few days ago and grabbed what I thought was it.  Instead I found the card from my very first digital camera--seven years ago.  Ready for a throwback?  Enjoy.

Marshall, November 2004

Chicago, December 2004

My Birthday, 2004

Christmas Dominos

End of the Walmart Era

To be so young again!

Andrew and Sondra's first plane ride together :)

To see these wonderful people!

Andrew is a master of sand sculpting

He's seriously impressive.

Wasn't that fun?  Other photos included more of our Chicago trip, trying on my wedding dress photos, and miniature cats.  I'm pretty excited to go hunting for more old cards now.  Times have changed, but so has the fun!

1 comment:

kyleswife said...

I love all these photos! You look so cute :) would have been nice if you had still been working at mville walmart when I was there. You would have been my favorite CSM ever!