Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Not What I Expected



Tonight, after Andrew and I thoroughly enjoyed fabulous dining at The Cafe sans children, we grabbed the kiddos and made a quick stop by Walmart for a couple of items.  Like many Super Walmart stores, ours has a McDonalds inside.  Amelia noticed the logo on the outside of the store while Andrew ran in to grab our items.  The conversation went like this:

A:  "Look!  Look!!"
Me:  "I see.  The McDonalds sign?"
A:  "Mmm-hmm."
Me:  "And what does McDonalds have?" (thinking the oft requested French Fries would be an easy answer).
A:  "Cows!"
Me:  "Cows?  What?!" (hamburger?)
A:  "Old McDonald had a cow.  E-I-E-I-O."
Me:  (Uncontrollable laughter).
A:  (starts laughing loudly, but has no clue what is so funny).

I love my life. :)

3 comments:

Kyle said...

Ah, she's too cute. All my kid did is fart on me today.

Unknown said...

Haha! Leave it to Amelia - wow, this kind of stuff reminds me of you strangely enough... :)

kyleswife said...

adorable! quite the sparkling personality little miss has :)