Wednesday, April 6, 2011

We're making a comeback!

Forgive me for the hiatus.  I shall attempt to make it up to you.  I have a few posts in the making, but how about some long awaited pictures?  Okay.


my 'helper'
 Mr. T, is that you?
 Excuse me, but I happen to like sitting in boxes thank you very much.
 Epic cuteness
I'm actually waiting for the day they come to us and want to start a real band.

 She's no fool
 Uncle J and L-man
 What you get when you ask for a smile--haha.


4 comments:

The Grout Family said...

Welcome 'back'! We miss seeing you guys!!!

kyleswife said...

uncle kyle is surely going to have something to say about that last one. the rest are awesome, as usual. cute children you have!!

Gma Sue said...

Yea!!!! I love seeing the photos and reading your blogs! Welcome back, Two of a Kind! (-:

shirl said...

Makes my day!! Thanks for coming back. GG S