In other news: Levi will be one at the end of this month!! It's unbelievable. He is just starting to get brave enough to let go of things while he stands alone. I doubt it will be long till he is walking. He has also deicded to finally sleep 12 hours at night consistently for me. I let Levi get into some bad habits of getting up in the middle of the night and in effort to get us all in bed faster I would feed him--and that was detrimental to his nightime sleeping habits. It's one thing if he needs it, it's quite another if it has just become habit. He and I are now both much happier people since we are getting more rest! He has four teeth and is working on two more.
Amelia continues to talk more and more. She is so funny. The other day during our lunch prayer we thanked God for Daddy and a couple other people (I don't really even remember) but I said, "Amen" when we were done and Amelia chimed in, apparently still praying, "And Caillou too." She is in love with Caillou. Caillou is a TV character if you weren't sure. I'm personally not a huge fan since he can be kind of bratty, but she seems to really enjoy watching it and I'm not noticing a major negative impact yet, so she gets that time everyday from 12-12:30. And apparently thanks God for it. :) She seems to live through Caillou too. If he gets a boo-boo on his knee, Amelia gets a boo-boo on her knee. The other day Caillou's daddy was sick and Amelia told me her daddy was sick too. It is so fun to see her little head starting to learn so much.
Amelia has learned the word earlier. So she will often say, "I (fill in the blank) earlier." For example, last week she told me she went to Leah's house earlier. It had been like 5 days, but I guess she was still technically correct.
Also, this conversation takes place EVERY night at our house:
Andrew: "Amelia, what did you do today?"
Amelia: "Play."
Andrew: "Oh boy! What did Levi do today?"
Amelia: "Cry."
It's really funny. He doesn't cry that much really, mostly when provoked by his big sister. Anyway, that is what is happening in our house. Hoping to update you again soon!


2 comments:
Thanks for the update! I love hearing about all that's happening. Looking forward to the next bit of news!
Oh to be a "little mouse" and observe those two at play and in action. Thanks for sharing some of them with us. Hug them for me.
Post a Comment