This morning Andrew, Amelia and I all went to my doctor to check on Baby Dos. There isn't a whole lot they tell you at most of these appointments, just the basics. I have gained one pound and measure 18 weeks, even though I'm really 16.5 weeks. Neither of those things are reason for concern though. The baby had a strong, fast heartbeat. S/he will get to make an ultrasound appearance at 24 weeks (mid November). Our next appointment is October 14th. We will keep you updated.
Dr. Leeds also took care of Amelia while in utero. He got to visit with her for a few seconds, but she mostly just grinned and clung to Daddy. Dr. Leeds blew up a glove and made it into a 'Happy Chicken' since Amelia was happy and smiled at him. Andrew and I laughed because she was so hesitant about balloons at her birthday party, but apparently if there are blown up fingers attached and a smiley face in black ink they are much less frightening.
No comments:
Post a Comment