Yesterday we took the kids to their 3 year and 18 month well check ups. Both kids appear to be quite healthy and even had a somewhat enjoyable visit. Amelia checks in at 31 lbs and 37 inches tall, while Levi weighs 25 lbs and is 31 inches tall.
At one time I was actually a Pre-Med major, and took a course in Medical Terminology which I loved and excelled in. You can be sure I was quite embarrassed when I walked up to the desk and asked them to point me to the direction of ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat) for Amelia's hearing test. When the lady told me I was there, I looked up, saw this sign and... was humbled.

When flu mist and other vaccines were done, suckers were enjoyed by surprisingly happy children.

When flu mist and other vaccines were done, suckers were enjoyed by surprisingly happy children.
3 comments:
Hurray for healthy kids! BTW - don't you mean 3 YEAR, not 3 Month? :o)
I love your adorable little family! I can't wait for baby T!
Poor tiny Amelia - Her 3 year stats nearly match Miles' 2 year numbers!! She's perfectly petite! Beware, the boys will be knocking soon!
Levi looks like he's holding his own and keeping up with Amelia. He'll be 2 in Feb, right?
Miss you, Samps!
Thanks Manda! Fixed :)
Post a Comment