At TCBY Saturday, this cowboy made himself a seat beside her and struck up some convo about Spongebob Squarepants. There was a little bit of silence and then Amelia smiled and said, "I like yellow and green!"
She's going to be married in no time, much to her Daddy's dismay.
4 comments:
That is super cute! A little too social for daddy's comfort.....
Miss you all!
this almost made me cry for some reason... i don't think i realized how much i missed home until i came back. at least she didn't include black as one her colors this time... she must know that's not a very good pick up line, throws up way too many red flags for a first date.., love you guys xo alicia
This has got to be the cutest thing I have seen in ages. I am definitely not ready for these scenarios with our little miss yet! :)
yay!!! (for resuming) not only will daddy be screening the boys, i'm thinking her uncles will as well... ;)
Post a Comment