Thursday, December 9, 2010

"Hi, I can't get to my phone right now..."

This afternoon my Grandpa Ernie left a voicemail asking me to please update the blog.  I agree with that plea (and I will call you back soon Grandpa!).  Here is the problem:  DCS- Dumb Computer Syndrome.  It is working better than it was thanks to some wizardry by my Mother the unprofessional professional.  Hopefully over the Christmas vacation we can get this thing all straightened up.  In the mean time, I have been using Andrew's work computer in the evenings late at night.  The problem with that is I have no clue how to do photos on there and let's be honest:  words are great, but photos are better.

But today (well now it looks like yesterday according to my clock), due to some Pampered Chef business, I had to fire up the old DeLorean.  Anyway, guess what is on this old thing:  Pictures.  Old Pictures.  Pictures you probably haven't seen.  And while I can't add any new ones on, I can still delight you with little faces.

 M-I-Z-Z-O-U
 Lunch with Daddy.  Amelia mostly watched all the 'big trucks'
 'Helping' with dryer repair
 This face scares me a bit.  We might be in trouble.
 A good reason not to leave the things that are 'ready to go' by the door:  Levi.
 This just makes me smile

 Saturday Night Fever.  No really, she had one.  Amelia and I stayed home from church and had a hot chocolate date.  Memorable and messy! :)
 This guy is obsessed with things that have wheels.  Particularly tractors that are green.  His Grandpas will be very proud.



Well, this concludes picture recap number one.  Stay tuned.  I only went through 3 albums in the picture folder.  By the way, these are from the end of September and October.  I'll try to at least get you some photos and random stories while I wait for current data.  Thanks for the encouragement Grandpa! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Awesome. And we love photos! No matter when they were taken, we probably haven't seen them. (-: Love and Joy! Sue

kyleswife said...

the last one looks just like a miniature andrew (levi) & sondra (amelia)!!! they are truly your mini-me's!