i pretty much love all three of your new posts! adorable photos of your wee samps, the jimmy john's mention, and the hilarious photo of levi being a typical boy - all i can do is give you an A+ for blogging today! love you guys and miss you mucho :)
Sondra, I just love your sense of humor and I love reading your posts! Thanks for your blog comment the other day. We need to have a date someday when you are feeling settled. Maybe I could bring some coffee over sometime.
5 comments:
i pretty much love all three of your new posts! adorable photos of your wee samps, the jimmy john's mention, and the hilarious photo of levi being a typical boy - all i can do is give you an A+ for blogging today! love you guys and miss you mucho :)
Oh my gosh! At first glance I didn't catch it and then a nano-second later I was laughing so hard I had tears! Sue
Love the pics...the bath picture is fabulous. Such adoration!
Amelia has my heart,REALLY they both do. Wish I could reach out and touch. GGMA S
Sondra, I just love your sense of humor and I love reading your posts! Thanks for your blog comment the other day. We need to have a date someday when you are feeling settled. Maybe I could bring some coffee over sometime.
haha, love the posts, the pics and the witty humor. keep them coming.
Post a Comment