Thursday, February 18, 2010
Looks like Amethyst
Baby B is due on February 27th... nine short days away. Part of me has been expecting an early arrival, but the other part of me remembers being 11 days late with Miss Amelia. Having both kiddos due dates right on the edge of the month (Amelia was due 9/3), I seem to always be wondering which birthstone they will end up having since there is no telling when babies will come. However, today I went to the Doctor for another check up and it looks like Baby B is making significant progress. I have an appointment to go back next Wednesday, but I'd be surprised if our little guy doesn't arrive by then. As you can imagine we are getting quite excited around here. It won't be much longer and you will get to see pictures of our newest joy. He is also 50% named for all of you wondering. Sorry, but you have to wait till he's here for the grand announcement. Someone (not me) thinks there ought to be some element of surprise when the baby is born. Sometimes I'm glad we have trouble naming kids--I don't think I could keep a name a secret for several months... one week is going to be hard enough!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yayyyy! i think amethyst is a wonderful birthstone, even for a boy ;)
Me too! ;) We're excited for you guys!
Post a Comment