Monday, January 18, 2010

Weekend Highlights

It's been awhile since my Mom has let me get on the computer... something about buttons being a temptation for me. Anyway, here are the updates from my weekend:
*My Daddy got sick and needed a lot of rest
*My Grandpa and Grandma Samp came to visit me
*I got to hang out with my friends at church
*I helped Grandpa put together this cool organizer that now is in my closet with my toys in it. I'm a lot of help... Well, that's pretty much it. I'm excited to see more of my family when my little brother is born next month. I played guess the due date by head nodding and shaking with my Mom and Dad. If you want in on the baby pool the link is to the right. You can try, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to win. P.S. My Mom says sorry about the lack of photos. She needs to get a new memory card one of these days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need a new memory card and still took pictures. I bought a new memory card, and yet didn't take any pictures. There's something not quite right about that. I think I was having too much fun with Marker Face to remember to take photos!
Thanks for the updates, and hope everyone has their energy back!