Thursday, January 14, 2010

Baby Boy

...is still unnamed.  We missed our deadline of New Year's to name the little guy.  I'm not sure Andrew and I will ever have a more challenging task than naming children.  Let's hope we start getting better soon.

Now for the actual update on our little man:  I went back to the Dr. yesterday.  I am currently going every two weeks and soon I'll go every week.  He is 33 weeks and 5 days old as of today, which means unless we have the baby tomorrow, we don't have to go to Des Moines.  Our  hospital won't deliver babies before 34 weeks.  I'm measuring at 34 weeks (right on) and have finally caught up on weight gain (eh, but that's okay).  He is head down and he will choose his final positioning in the next two weeks my Dr. says.  Here's hoping he stays put!  Otherwise, no news.  We're getting anxious to meet our son, but the impending projects and organizing are becoming quite stressing as the time draws near.  Time to fly!

No comments: