Andrew and I sat one row apart so we had a couple good picture opps. I think that is a green bean on Amelia's face.Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Go Cubs?
Don't worry Missouri family and friends, Amelia will still be a die-hard St. Louis Cardinals fan just like her parents, but we did take her to an Iowa Cubs game a couple weeks ago... and she loved it. For those of you who don't know (like I didn't), the Iowa Cubs are a Triple A team--just shy of the majors. In fact, while we were there we saw So Taguchi (a former Cardinal) playing for the I-Cubs. The night was unbelievably humid and Amelia stayed up way past her bedtime, but we had a great time! Plus, the Cubs had so many hits we all got free Taco Bell tacos! And because it was Friday there were fireworks, but Amelia and I sadly missed those due to a diaper emergency--next time though! Thanks Andrea for the tickets!
Andrew and I sat one row apart so we had a couple good picture opps. I think that is a green bean on Amelia's face.
Andrew and I sat one row apart so we had a couple good picture opps. I think that is a green bean on Amelia's face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
sooo fun! it's alright you went to a cubs game, we know where your true loyalties lie. amelia looks so adorably happy in these photos. so excited to see you three again!
Post a Comment