Monday, April 27, 2009

Begin at the Beginning...

Okay, so I have a ton of new pictures to share with you all and some updates too. So, here comes another multiple post day! I'll start where I left off, oh, 10 days ago... Remember the swing? Here is a peaceful picture of our child sleeping...


And now for the before pics:

(Oh, and that is squash if you are wondering...)


"Get me out of here!! Now!"


I include the next picture for two reasons:
1) She's still cute.
2) To humble myself and show you in "house" terms of how the day had gone. (That laundry is all clean though, which I consider a plus...)

2 comments:

kyleswife said...

agghh! she is soooo cute. even if she is being a handful in these photos ;) (you're probably going "just wait until a baby keeps YOU up all night..." )

Toni said...

PHASE....Aagghh! Learn this word....you will use it everyday forever! :) There will be worse ones to come and better ones to come! You and Andrew are doing such a GREAT job at being parents. I am proud of you both! Good Job!

Love you, *MOM N*