So, apparently 4,027 photos is too many for my Iphone to store. It refuses to let me take more pictures, and makes my phone in it's entirety not run very well at all. The funny thing is that it's been this way for the past few months, but if I really need to take a picture, I go find the nearest one that is blurry or just a floor shot and then I can afford myself enough room to get a new picture or two. All of you who have been receiving photo text from me now understand why there was as sudden drop off in pictures in the last few months. I still have plenty of pictures that are of walls and/or complete blur that I'll try to delete, but here is one example of one I just can't delete. I know you can't see Ruby's face at all, but I just love that Levi is holding her and teaching her to play with his 'flashlight.'
No comments:
Post a Comment