Topaz is up to 3 lbs., 15 oz. as of yesterday. S/He is measuring right on track for our due date of 11/8/11. Baby was head down during the ultrasound, so hopefully that is the position he or she stays in for the duration. We are only about 8 weeks out so hopefully we'll have a smooth rest of pregnancy and this little guy or girl gets a name soon. Any suggestions? I know the Baby Name Wizard book says Topaz is a high-style choice for adventurous parents (like us, you know)... but I think we've officially decided not to go with that one.
I also appreciate the irony that Topaz's possible sister names include Opal, since she or he could be born in October. Little joys.
I also appreciate the irony that Topaz's possible sister names include Opal, since she or he could be born in October. Little joys.
No comments:
Post a Comment