Friday, August 27, 2010

Levi's half birthday

Levi turned 6 months old Wednesday.  He is growing so quickly and he is really starting to become very aware of his surroundings.  He is at such a fun age!  Here are the stats on our little man:

Height: 25.5 inches
Weight: 17.5 lbs


We are pretty sure he wasn't stretched out the whole way when he got measured, but that's the number they gave us.  Levi's newest skill is sitting (mostly) on his own.  It's going to take him awhile to master it, but he can sit for quite awhile by himself if there is something in front of him to play with.  He LOVES his sister and has a new fascination with cats.  He is nearly impossible to feed as he is always trying to explore.  He reminds me of Johnny 5.

What?!  You don't know who Johnny 5 is?  Oh, how very sad!  Let me introduce you:


Input! Input!!  This is what I think of anytime Levi is trying to soak up the world now.

Side note:  Short Circuit 2 (clip above) is a great movie.  We had it on VHS when I was a kid and I have seen it approximately one million times. 

And just for more grins, some more Levi pics...

 Levi reading about his favorite hobby.

 Ready to crawl!

Long fellow.

 Ol' Blue Eyes.


Levi's 'fun' place.

3 comments:

kyleswife said...

haha aww!! can't believe how big he's getting! i have never seen that movie, but it looks pretty cool. i really liked robot stuff when i was little (remember small wonders, the tv show?). i guess we'll have to watch it next time we're together!!

shirl said...

What a guy, Oh that smile.
Miss you all.
GG

Toni said...

Haha! I love Short Circuit 2 and Johny 5!! What a great description of Levi! LOL I can see the comparisons ;) Love you Levi!!