There are a ton of updates and pictures I have and would like to post, but we are in a time crunch to get completely moved in the next week. Once we get settled and can breathe you can look for several posts to come! Until then a couple of cuties to tide you over...
*I actually googled to see if the correct usage was tie or tide.

2 comments:
you satiated us for now, but we'll need more (i'm speaking for all of your blog readers, of course) :)
i suppose it can wait until you get done with that whole moving thing... but didn't kyle tell you what a piece of cake it is? ;)
sad i missed this trip, but plan to be on the next one!
I can't wait for the update!!! I miss you guys tons!
We are soo excited for you and your new housing adventure. Thanks so much for sharing your life with us on your blog! You help us feel like we still have friends close by!
Have a lovely, long holiday weekend!!! Hug your littles for me :)
Post a Comment