I find this slightly humorous. Things in our house currently missing:
- My glasses (3 weeks Monday). I am dying. UPDATE: Found Saturday, interestingly enough, inside the glove box of our car. Andrew didn't know what to do when I started crying. I think he was confused because he thought I should be happy. I think I was annoyed and frustrated with myself for leaving them there. Now I think it's funny.
- Blue 3 month long sleeved onesie that used to be Amelia's. I swear I just had it.
- Thank you notes. They will be mailed when I find them.
- Amelia's jacket. Worn once last fall. I'll bet it actually fits now.
- Current Lease. We needed this like a month ago and ended up just asking for a copy. I still count it as lost.
- I am pretty sure there are 2 unpaid bills somewhere and that makes me beyond anxious and annoyed. Luckily I'm pretty sure we haven't had them for very long so I'll be hunting and finding them this weekend. We even have a system set up on our desk that bills are supposed to go directly to so that they don't get lost. Fail. UPDATE: Found and paid!
- The camera was 'lost' until yesterday (notice the lack of pictures). I was blaming Amelia and then I found it in the diaper bag this morning.
Oh, man. I don't think this is even close to a complete list. Updates coming soon!!
3 comments:
This is absolutely hilarious Sondra. I'm glad I'm not the only one with memory problems!!
thanks for making me smile this evening... I needed it!
farm boy and myself can totally relate to this right now!
Post a Comment