Thursday, December 10, 2009

Blogtime Slacker

Yes, again.  I realized as we uploaded photos from our camera last night how many holidays and random pictures I've missed posting.  I realized I didn't even take pictures at either of our parents' houses while we visited for Thanksgiving-aghh!  Don't worry, we'll make sure to capitalize on Christmas.  I'll work on filling in the gaps for you and we'll aim for at least weekly posting.  Plus, a bonus:  We will figure out videos by the New Year.  Andrew doesn't know about that, but he'll be on board.  Anyhow, I need to find my toddler but I'll add more later.

2 comments:

The Grout Family said...

i've been slacking too!!! i've uploaded a gagilllion pics and some video and haven't posted anything in a LONG time! :P

Lisa said...

Sondra thanks for your prayers and encouraging comment. I know God has a daughter in mind for us and I am trying my best to be patient until she is revealed to us.

Love those tractor pictures! I thought she had fallen off the tractor until I read the caption!

Ok, I just have to comment on the word verification I have to type in to display my comment. Dooffers :)