Happy Anniversary to Us! Four years seems to have flown by. I was reliving our wedding day this morning when I woke up and remembered how I'd woken up later than I'd wanted to that day, how my hair wasn't what I really wanted, how I missed McDonald's breakfast by 3 minutes... Seems pretty lame now, but I was quite upset about all of the above that day (I know, you're thinking 'seriously?!'). I listen to people talk about their weddings and how perfectly they went and all the super long details that come with it, and I think about how much stress I focused on in that time and how I wish I hadn't. Everything finally came together and was joyful and carefree for me when the actual ceremony started. I think I was just ready to finally be married to my wonderful husband. The details weren't as important, just being united with the one I love... forever.
I love being married to Andrew. He is not perfect (nor am I obviously), but we are perfect for each other. Even in the midst of lengthy arguments and crabby days, we are happy. I
*He is a wonderful spiritual leader who seeks to follow God whole-heartedly.
*He is an extremely hard worker and provides for his family in all ways.
*He is an unbelievably awesome Daddy to Amelia and soon to Baby B as well.
*He loves me and refuses to let anything separate us.
**By the way, there was a ton of greatness to our wedding and many, many things I loved about it, so I hope I didn't portray it as being something that was not fun or happy. I do look back on it with fond memories!**







3 comments:
Congratulations, Sondra and Andrew! You are so lucky to have each other... You're so adorable together-Ameilia and Baby Boy Samp are extremely fortunate to have you for parents.
When talking about the two of you as a couple, I often messed up your names. You're a wonderfully united couple and deserve my accidental nicknames..What God has joined, let no one separate (not even by name):Sondrew and Andra!
Miss you both! Happy Anniversary!
what a sweet post. btw- i think your hair looked amazing at your wedding! but i too, think of things (minor details) i wish i would have done differently at our wedding (MY hair, for one). but then i realize it was only the "wedding", and what really matters is the marriage. you are both wonderful people and i'm so glad you got married. it was a lovely day for sure, despite having missed mcd's breakfast :)
Favorite photo = one of you two looking at each other.
No one's wedding is perfect, silly! The ones who say it was are just better liars. I personally am now a huge fan of purple orchids, by the way. :)
Happy anniversary to a wonderful couple. PS, I remembered it without any reminders from facebook or your blog. Which is extremely good for me.
Love...
Post a Comment